Welcome to Trinity Bible Presbyterian Church in Weed, California. The life and work of TBPC is ongoing. Many have found a spiritual home here. TBPC is composed of people from all ages and all walks of life. Our goals are to encourage families, see children nurtured, see older people cared for and supported, and see our young people challenged. If you are visiting with us we are glad you are here and if you are interested to understand more I would invite you to call me at 530-938-2525.
What we do here at TBPC is driven by what we believe! As a Christian Church, our beliefs can be summarized by particular words like, Biblical, Reformed, and Confessional.
- We are Biblical, that is, we believe the Bible is the Word of God. The Bible is our foundation for all that we believe and practice. In the Bible alone we see the perfect and only true doctrine of salvation which is through the clear message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ who came to save sinners.
- We are Reformed. The word Reformed takes us back to the time of the Reformation of the 1500s. During the Reformation biblical doctrines were once again brought back to the forefront of the Church such as a high view of the Scriptures, the Sovereignty of God in salvation and over all of life, the salvation of all of God’s people is through Jesus Christ alone, and all of life is to be a lifelived in covenant with God!
- We are Confessional, that is, our understanding of Christianity is summarized in the historic creeds and confessions of the Church (Westminster Confession of Faith, Westminster Larger Catechism, Westminster Shorter Catechism).
The primary focus of our church life is the corporate worship of God together each Sunday! Our goal in worship is that it be reverent, God-centered, Word of God driven, Christ-centered, and that all we do be done in complete reliance upon the Holy Spirit!
We are committed to the ordinary means of grace, which simply put means, we read the Bible, preach the Bible, sing the Bible, pray according to the Bible, see God’s visible word in the sacraments (Baptism and the Lord’s Supper), and affirm the Word of God through the use of creeds.
Our congregation is led by ordained elders who love and seek to serve our members. At present we are supporting and praying for many US and Foreign Missionaries around the world, 10% of all monthly giving goes to support 4 particular gospel ministries.
- Western Reformed Seminary
- Bible Presbyterian Publications
- Independent Board for Presybyterian Foreign Missions
- Presbyterian Missionary Union
Pastor Justin D. Hoke